- The cookies are small text files that are copied to your computer or device when accessing the portal via the browser you are using, with the function to help the portal to recognize the device in the following uses.
- The term cookies is used in this policy to refer to files that collect information in this way.
- These files only collect information of a generic nature, such as traffic source (the search path that users perform until they arrive at the page, how they use and navigate the portal, and geographic data that originate page traffic, among others), and not collect any personally identifiable information from you.
- The cookies only record information related to user preferences.
- For a transparent process, the portal user can always request through the browser the notification about the receipt of cookies , as well as disable the entry into the system.It is safeguarded that the deactivation of cookies may affect some of the functionalities of the pages, and may be an obstacle to the correct operation of the process and purchase.
- The communications via e-mail, vulgar newsletters, may for analytical data analysis purposes, contain parameters that allow FA.N.T.A.S.I.A. to control the opening rate and access to links present in them.
II. TYPES OF COOKIES USED / TO BE USED
- Essential - These types of files allow you to navigate the portal and use its features, such as accessing concrete areas and secure areas via login , so without them the features that require them are no longer available.
- Analytics - Allows you to analyze how users navigate the portal, monitor the portal performance and provide a more efficient and fast experience, helping to correct any problems immediately. They count data such as the most viewed pages, most viewed contents, navigation flows and error messages.
- Functional - Allow user preferences to be saved, as well as data entered in fill fields to access specific areas of the portal. For example, personal areas, user accounts, or comments.
- Third-party - This type of file allows you to account for access / visualization of applications or external elements as advertising.
- Advertising - analyze and direct advertising in accordance with the interests of each portal user, allowing you to limit the number of times an ad ( banner ) is "printed" to each user and can thus "run" multiple ads. These cookies also allow you to measure views and number of hits to ads without identifying the user.
- Definitive - Provide a more personalized navigation, since they are stored in the browser used and are accessed whenever the user of the portal visits the page again, forwarding and helping the navigation of the same according to his previous research.
- Session - Temporary files that are used only while the user navigates the page, also allow a personalized and optimized navigation.
III. DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
IV. COOKIE MANAGEMENT
In Google Chrome p or default, all are allowed cookies ,
To adjust this setting, click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar and follow these steps:
- Show advanced settings.
- Under "Privacy," click Content settings.
- Select "Block definition of data by sites ".
To change your cookie settings , follow these steps:
- Delete cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Allow cookies by default
- Keep cookies and website data by default until you leave the browser
- Create exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
In Internet Explorer , to disable all cookies :
- Select the "Tools" menu and the "Internet Options" option;
- Privacy tab;
- Move the bar to the top, where the message "Block all cookies " will appear .
In Mozilla Firefox , to disable all cookies :
- Select the "Tools" menu;
- Select "Options";
- "Privacy", found on the top panel;
- In the section " cookies " disable the option "Accept cookies of the sites";
- Click "OK" to save your changes and close.
In Safari , to disable all cookies :
- Select " Edit ";
- Click " Preferences ";
- In the top panel, select the " Privacy " icon ;